Sudan Visa

Sudan Visa

Tourist visa
Business visa
Transit visa
Humanitarian visa

Sudan tourist visa is required for citizens of Norway.

IMPORTANT: Unfortunately, at this time, VisaHQ does not provide full service for tourist visas to Sudan. All applicants must apply in person at the nearest Embassy of Sudan . Information below is for reference purposes only. Please address all questions to the Embassy of Sudan directly.

To apply for a travel visa to Sudan requires the following documents:

Passport. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date on which you request, have at least 3 empty visa pages.
Photo requirements. recent 3 x 4 cm coloured photograph.
Yellow Fever Vaccination. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever. (If the applicant is travelling from a Yellow Fever endemic area. Not necessary if entering from Europe).
Health Insurance. Proof of health insurance covering international travel.
Letter of Invitation. An official letter of invitation approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Sudan.
No Israeli Stamps. Passport must not contain any evidence of prior or intended travel to Israel.
Hotel Booking. Booking confirmation for the duration of the stay.
Vehicular travel. In case of vehicular travel, please attach a certificate (CARNET DE PASSAGES EN DOUANE - for Motor vehicles and Trailers / POUR VEHICULES ET REMORQUES).

Embassy of Sudan in the Norway offers visa processing of 14 business days.

Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.

Sudan visa for citizens of Norway is required. For more information please contact the nearest Sudan embassy.

This information is available at website.
No worries, we did it for your convenience.

Get all the information and services provided exclusively for residents in one click.
Go to
Your travel destination
Visa type
Your citizenship
living in
permanent resident?
Need help? Chat with us

Call us FREE