Belarus tourist visa is required for citizens of Norway.
Citizens of the EU travelling on tourism can provide a hotel booking (for a maximum stay of 10 days) instead of the required documents listed above. In such a case, the visa will be issued for the duration of confirmed stay. Printed confirmations from www.booking.com or similar booking services will not be accepted.
• Copy of the certificate of citizenship of the USSR or former USSR state;
• Copy of the German Certtificate of Naturalization (together with a copy of the USSR passport if possible);
• Copy of the official registration with the appropriate authorities (Registration certificate).
In other cases:
• Copy of the minor's Birth Certificate;
• Copy of the bio-pages and data pages of the parents' passports;
• Copy of the documents proving that the parents lost their former citizenship.
To apply for a travel visa to Belarus requires the following documents:
• Original or copy of the invitation of a cure facility or a sanatorium on top of the arch, or
• Original or copy of the invitation of an agri-tourism company.
Embassy of Belarus in the Norway offers visa processing of 2-5 business days.
Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.